Wednesday, December 09, 2009

the coming

so ive been thinking a lot about everything lately. school, relationships, etc & everything has been concerning me. all the work given , family and friends. its been crazy for me. but the thing i have been thinking about the most is my relationship. god has placed my boyfriend in my life for a reason. & ive heard him talk about what god has been doing and all that good stuff. hes really been pouring himself out to me about god more than usual. && i think this is the best thing that could happen. his passion for god encourages me and inspires me to have that strong passion too. its honestly a struggle to be all gung ho 24/7. but i need to give my time to him daily. i think chris has just been so helpful with that and helping me keep my walk strong, firm and growing. i cant wait till hes back too! its only been 2 weeks. but it has been soo long! ): we havent really talked but i understand. he's busy & i just have to let him be.. i miss him . :\

soo the thing i really think we need to think about more is " waiting for that day. " we cant wait till our loved one comes home and we miss them so much that we dont know what to do. why cant we do that with our relationship with god ? we never know when hes coming and were already in the 3rd week of advent. christmas is almost here. the coming !!: ) i wish we could all just have that "excitement" within us when were waiting for our loved ones & god.

No comments:

Post a Comment